In Reason to Believe, R.C. Sproul answers the most common questions and objections raised by skeptics to the truths of the Christian faith. Using compelling logic, he addresses such questions as:
- Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Has science disproved the existence of God?
- What happens to those who have never heard of Christ?
- What about all the hypocrites in church?
- Why does God allow evil and suffering?"
Reason to Believe is an excellent resource for evangelism and visitation programs. The questions R.C. addresses arose from his experience preparing for the Evangelism Explosion program. This book is a great stimulus for those who want to do more than scratch the surface of Christian truth.