The Bible is not like any other book because its ultimate Author is God. As the psalmist prayed in Psalm 119:18, “Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law,” the Reformation Study Bible emphasizes the need for the grace of God to lead out of darkness and into the light of Scripture.
The Reformation Study Bible is carefully crafted to offer an unparalleled reading, study, and discipleship experience for every age and stage of the Christian life.
Also available in the New King James Version.
Trustworthy Scholars & Commentary
- Theological notes from general editor, R.C. Sproul
- Commentary from 75 distinguished theologians from around the world
- Topical articles to enrich additional study of Scripture
Expansive Study Aids
- Over 1.1 million words of verse-by-verse and topical explanations
- Over 20,000 new, revised, or expanded study notes
- Historical creeds and confessions from 2,000 years of church history
- Concordance, table of weights and measures, and more
Award-Winning Maps & Visual Helps
- 16 pages of high-resolution full color maps at back of Bible
- Embedded maps provide quick references as you read
- Physical Dimensions: 6.625” x 9” x 2.4”
- Font Size: 9.5/11