Do More Better
Don't try to do it all. Do more good. Better.
I am no productivity guru. I am a writer, a church leader, a husband, and a father—a Christian with a lot of responsibilities and with new tasks coming at me all the time. I wrote this short, fast-paced, practical guide to productivity to share what I have learned about getting things done in today's digital world. It will help you learn to structure your life to do the most good to the glory of God.
In Do More Better, you will learn:
- Common obstacles to productivity
- The great purpose behind productivity
- 3 essential tools for getting things done
- The power of daily and weekly routines
- And much more, including bonus material on taming your email and embracing the inevitable messiness of productivity.
It really is possible to live a calm and orderly life, sure of your responsibilities and confident in your progress. You can do more better.
And I would love to help you get there. –Tim Challies