Reason to Believe
Do Christians Have Good Answers for the Really Tough Questions? Dr. R.C. Sproul believes they do. In this unique book, he deals with the most common objections to the truths of the Christian faith, including:
- Has science disproved the existence of God?
- Will non-Christians who never hear of Christ go to hell?
- Is it narrow-minded and bigoted to believe Christ is only one way to God?
- Why do people need God when life is going smoothly?
- Isn’t Christianity just a crutch for people who can’t handle life’s pressures?
- Is heaven real or just “pie in the sky”?
- Do Christians have a good answer to evil and suffering?
- How does the church explain all its hypocrites?
Reason to Believe is no collection of pat answers and proof texts. It addresses each objection in a separate chapter, which includes a special capsule summary that gives the kernel of each argument. This is a superb resource for those in visitation and calling programs, and a must for anyone who wants to do more than scratch the surface of Christian truths.